Paving the way with innovative solutions to technology
Ape Tech is an innovative technology company that provides Software Development as a Service. With a team of experienced developers, designers, and architects provided to you at an affordable price, we can help you build and support the software applications you want.
Offering the quality and customization of hiring in-house with the speed and cost of outsourcing, SDaaS can give you the best of all options. Direct access to a team of experienced developers, designers, and architects. A process that's been refined over years of experience. A toolset that's been vetted and proven. A support team that's there when you need them. All available today, with no hiring, no overhead, and no hassle.
- Gather and document detailed requirements from stakeholders.
- Define the scope of the project.
- Create a requirements specification document.
- Develop a high-level design that outlines the system architecture.
- Create a detailed system design that includes specifications for all components.
- Define the data model, interfaces, and other system requirements.
- Write code based on the detailed design specifications.
- Follow coding standards and best practices.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure quality.
- Conduct different levels of testing, including unit testing, integration testing, and system testing.
- Identify and fix defects or issues found during testing.
- Verify that the software meets the specified requirements.
- Deploy the software to a production environment.
- Provide necessary training to end-users and support teams.
- Monitor the system during initial usage to address any issues.
- Address and fix bugs or issues that arise after deployment.
- Make enhancements or updates as required.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance.
Hiring in-house is the most customizable and highest quality option. It's also the most expensive and time consuming. It requires finding the right people, hiring them, and managing them. It also requires providing them with the tools and infrastructure they need to do their job. It requires HR, payroll, and benefits. And that's not even considering the cost of a bad hire.
Low-Code/No-Code is the fastest and cheapest option. It's also the least customizable and potentially lowest quality option. If what you need is a simple website or mobile app, then Low-Code/No-Code is a great option, but when things start to get more complex the lack of customization and quality will become a problem.
Outsourcing is an attractive middle ground to other options. It gives you the customization desired at competitive pricing, avoiding the overhead of hiring in-house. However, outsourcing has its pitfalls. Hours can suddenly become days when there's a misunderstood requirement. Maintenance and support after delivery is non-existent. When an update to the platform your app is built on breaks it, you're going to have a tough time getting it fixed in a timely manner.
All this & more
We build desktop and web applications that are fast, secure, and scalable. We can help you build the next big thing.Learn More
User friendly, responsive, and beautiful. We know how to
build mobile apps that users love.
AI is being used to maximize efficiency, productivity, and profits. Let us help you put it to work to do the same for you.Learn More
We can help you modernize your legacy applications to take advantage of the latest technologies.Learn More
gm, we can help with your next dApp, NFT, or blockchain project. We have experience with Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, more.Learn More
Some of our work.
A few of our tools, stacks, & platforms.